Past Posts

7/15/12

Dallas Trip

I went to Dallas for the month of May.  Our friend, May, was flying in from Australia to visit and I was also due for a visit to see Jen!

Jen's nephew-dog, Jax.  He is my buddy when I'm in town!

Jen's brother, #11, showing off some mad skills!

Granny Blackwood, Jen and her Dad

#11 again, her brother escaping a tackle

Me, Jen and her sister Kelly & little Sadie

Sadie's little fingers wrapped around Jen's

she makes really fun faces!



Not pleased w/ what is on TV

Dont Jen and I know this?!


New friends!

Oh the drama we had on this trip to Houston!!

Gifts from Australia

Sprinkles cupcakes!!

Went to Gateway church for the first time

Amazing Bible teacher!!  Miss her so much!

Crazy storms!

Dallas is so pretty!

East Texas is proud!

hahahaha!  A sign on the bathroom door for the summer missionaries at TMM

Ingrid's cute dog getting her 4th bath of the day after she got skunked

East Texas

One of the best (and only) restaurants where we were

Skunk dog got washed in tomato sauce!

iPhone pic- great color!

Ingrid w/ a cute bunny






In a Mexican restaurant where we were in East TX

iPhone shot- love it!

Our old church, Watermark.  I miss it!

Watermark church

Taking May to get some real TX BBQ!!

Dinner w/ great friends!

Lunch w/ my old pals from Inprov

How I love Panera!

Fancy Walmart!

Jen's favorite- Red Velvet Sprinkles cupcakes!

Happy Bday Jen!!!

Miss the Big D already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment